11.06.2012

The Hunt Continues

Since yesterday, I've also been focusing on finding sources through the Helmke Library. Once I started sifting through the different articles I figured out that I would need to make an outline delineating the different topics I wanted to touch on. Since I could get most of my information about 21st century vampires through avenues other than scholarly journals I've added another facet to my project. In addition to observing the different aspects of today's vampires I'm also going to look into reasons why they resonate so strongly with readers and viewers. I've never really thought too much about why vampires are so popular, what deeper meaning there might be to society's continued fascination with vampires, and most of the vampire articles in the Helmke Library's database pertain to this line of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment